Summer Programming. Our Preschool and Extended Day summer programs have been busy having an amazing summer! Each week brings new activities and on or off-site field trip experiences-some of these field trips have included stops at the Science Museum, Dairy Queen, West St. Paul Pool and others! When our summer programs are not on a field trip, they are constantly involved in fun and interactive activities. Please contact Katie Hartz for more details about our amazing summer programming and how to sign up. Call 651-457-2510 or email .
Community of Saints Fifth Annual Ice Cream Social
Thursday, August 1st from 6-8pm
- Who: School families, prospective families, staff, and all of our parish communities!
- What: I scream, you scream, we all scream for FREE ICE CREAM! Need we say more? Oh, and maybe a friendly game of kickball and some yard games.
- Where: Community of Saints-hopefully outside by the ball fields, weather permitting.
- When: Thursday, August 1st, 6-8pm. Stop by for a few minutes or stay the whole time.
- Why: For many reasons. To socialize with school and parish community members, and feel appreciated by Community of Saints!
- How: Just show up!