March 17, 2020
I know you are well aware of the COVID-19 virus and its effect on all of our lives.
I have had conversations with Fr. Steve and Fr. Banker, our parochial administrator. We have decided to “close our doors” for the next two weeks [at least]. We will re-look at the situation on March 31 and make decisions about Holy Week and Easter and beyond. For now:
- Weekend Masses will not be celebrated.
- There will not be a Mass with Confirmation on Sunday afternoon, March, 22.
- There will be no weekday Masses.
- There will be no faith formation classes.
- The parish office will not be open.
We are here to support your spiritual journey and continue delivering the latest updates during this challenging time. Here’s how you can stay involved:
- Monitor our parish website and social media for news and event updates.
- Watch/listen to Sunday Mass on TV; use other forms of prayer as well.
- If you are not doing so already, participate in electronic giving or mail your envelope to the Parish office to support our ongoing ministries and operations.
We will continue to communicate with local public health experts and the Archdiocese to make sure we have the latest information. We will prayerfully consider that information and together we will make prudent decisions and communicate those decisions to you.
We thank you for your support and faithfulness to our parish community. We are confident that together, with God’s help and guidance, we will make it through this time of uncertainty.
With prayers for a fruitful Lent for everyone,
Leave a Reply