St. Matthew’s 31st Annual “All You Care To Eat” Lenten Fish Fries
Every Friday, February 28 through April 10, 2020
Serving Time: 4:30-7:30 p.m. ·
- Baked and fried wild caught Alaskan Pollock, baked potato, vegetable, cole slaw, roll, beverage and dessert.
- Grilled cheese and spaghetti available as non-fish option.
Adults $12 • Seniors $11 • Age 6-12 $6 • Under 6 FREE
Credit cards accepted
- TABLE SERVICE – No waiting in a buffet line!
- Beer, wine and pop available for purchase
- $1 off for drive-up to-go orders on Hall Ave.
There is a special menu and pricing on Good Friday (April 10). We’ll offer a single serving of fish, tater tots, cole slaw and dessert. The price is reduced to $8 per adult. An extra order of fish is available for $4.
How does the Fish Fry ‘DRIVE-UP TO-GO’ work?
We have a reserved parking area in the front of the church on Hall Avenue for drive up to go.
Angle park in the reserved area and a volunteer will take your order and payment. Another volunteer will go to the social hall, get your order and bring it up to you. You never have to leave your car. Saves you from having to find a parking spot, saves us a parking spot for an eating in guest.
Sponsored by the St. Matthew’s Men’s Club
Download the flyer: St Matthew Fish Fries 2020