Most of our church activities will either be cancelled or postponed, from now until Friday, April 3 (a little over two weeks). The COVID-19 outbreak is “fluid.” Fr. Steve and parish staff will revisit the situation as it unfolds and later make an announcement regarding Holy Week and Easter.
Closed/cancelled: Parish office, weekend Masses, weekday masses and scripture studies, Stations of the Cross, funerals, Faith Formation classes.
Postponed: March 22 Confirmation, Fr. Steve’s next two bible study sessions.
Fish Fries will continue but only with drive-up service. No Social Hall dining. Please see this updated post about the modified Fish Fries.
Decisions have not yet been made about Loaves and Fishes and St. Mary’s Heath Clinic.
Suggested Catholic resources:
- Relevant Radio: Daily & Sunday Masses, talk shows on spirituality and being Catholic: https://relevantradio.com/
- EWTN: Daily Catholic Mass: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98FC02E5AA17A7C8
Please see these government pages:
- COVID-19 Emergency, MN Department of Human Services: https://mn.gov/dhs/covid-19/
- COVID-19 Emergency, Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf