Menu – Pizza
The Christmas auction will be held at the general meeting on December 11th. Like last year we will auction off limited items like gift cards, treats, etc. (we are accepting donations for these type items). Last year those who attended were very generous and it was very successful. We will be having a short meeting at 7 pm. All proceeds will go to families in the St Matthews parish.
Sick and Vigil
Jan Steinbrenner’s doctors have recently found a spot on her lung. She will undergo radiation treatment very soon. Her prognosis is very positive, but she could use your prayers as she goes through her treatments.
The boy scout troop will be hosting Santa breakfast on Sunday December 15th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm in the social hall. We will be doing the cooking, please be there by 7am if you can help. Please invite friends, family and neighbors.
The meat raffles continue to be a consistent fund raiser for the men’s club, if you can help on Friday’s at Gallagher’s around 5pm please sign up on the sheet that will be passed around at the general meeting.
Manger Set-up and Take Down Opportunity
The Men’s Club will continue years of tradition setting up and taking down the manger scene across from the church. The set-up will be Saturday December 14th at 9am and the take down will be Saturday January 11th at 9am, treats and beverages after. This is a fun group project!
Other News and Upcoming Events
- Men’s Club Hosting Coffee Sunday – Sunday December 8th
- Border Battle Vikings vs. Packers – Monday December 23rd. Game at 7:15, doors will open prior to game.
- Big Game Party – Sunday February 2nd, 2020. Kick off will be around 5:30, doors will open prior to the game.
- WSP Winterfest – February 22nd, 2020
- We are now accepting dues for 2020, see Ken at the meeting if you want to pay your dues.
- Fish Fries – Friday February 28th thru Friday April 10th, 2020
- Ham Bingo – Saturday March 28th, 2020
- Turkey Bingo – Saturday November 7th, 2020
- Manger Set Up – Saturday December 12th, 2020
- Manger Take Down – Saturday January 16th, 2021
See you at the December 11 general meeting!