Next meeting: Wednesday, January 8, in St. Matthew’s Social Hall. Board meeting starts at 7pm and the general meeting starts at 8pm. All are welcome to participate in both meetings.
Menu – Chef’s Surprise
Men’s Club Christmas Auction
The auction was another great success this year! All proceeds went to 17 families in the St Matthews parish and the Community of Saints. The auction generated over $2400.00 dollars or about $142 per family (guessing we will round it up), thanks to those that donated items and participated in the auction.
Sick and Vigil
Jan Steinbrenner’s doctors have recently found a spot on her lung. She will undergo radiation treatment very soon. Her prognosis is very positive, but she could use your prayers as she goes through her treatments.
The meat raffles continue to be a consistent fund raiser for the men’s club, if you can help on Friday’s at Gallagher’s around 5pm please sign up on the sheet that will be passed around at the general meeting.
The take down will be Saturday January 11th at 9am, treats and beverages after. This is a fun group project!
Other News and Upcoming Events
- Big Game Party – Sunday February 2nd, 2020. Kick off will be around 5:30, doors will open prior to the game.
- WSP Winterfest – February 22nd, 2020
- We are now accepting dues for 2020, see Ken at the meeting if you want to pay your dues.
- Fish Fry’s – Friday February 28th thru Friday April 10th, 2020
- Ham Bingo – Saturday March 28th, 2020
- Turkey Bingo – Saturday November 7th, 2020
- Manger Set Up – Saturday December 12th, 2020
- Manger Take Down – Saturday January 16th, 2021
To save the club the cost of postage and if you have the ability to receive this newsletter via email please me a note to and I will add you to that list
See you at the January 8th board / general meeting!
Leave a Reply