Men’s Club General Meeting, Wednesday May 12th, 2021, at 8pm
Masks and Social Distancing Required
Menu – We will have Little Caesar’s pizza depending on attendance.
Fish Fry Summary
Tim Nowak presented the final fish fry numbers at the April general meeting. Tim asked if it made sense to lower the club’s profit so we can pay out more to the groups that helped. The members in attendance voted to take his suggestion and lower the club’s profits to 40%. Lowering our profit didn’t hurt the club and we were able to benefit the groups that helped. They are the reason we do what we do and were a big help. Tim will go over the updated final numbers based on the new formula at the general meeting.
The meat raffles raised $1600 dollars in the first three months of 2021, April brought in $700 dollars. This is one of our most consistent fund raisers, we can always use help, sign-up sheet will be at the meeting. Thanks to those who help!
Sick and Vigil
Wayne Gilbertson and Howard have been having health problems, please keep them in your prayers.
Dodge Nature Center Concession Opportunity
The men’s club was asked to have a concession stand at an event at the Dodge Nature Center on Saturday August 14th from 4pm to 8pm. We will sell the usual grilled items, chips, pop, water, and snow cones. We will have more discussion when we get closer to the date.
May General Meeting Voting and Discussion Items
- The board recommended we vote on donating $100 to faith formation and $100 to Community of Saints teacher’s appreciation.
- We will discuss attending a Miesville Mudhens game on Wednesday July 14th and whether we should rent a bus.
- We will discuss the bar remodeling and storeroom layout.
- Turkey Bingo – TBD
- Manger Set Up – 9am Saturday December 11th, 2021
- Manger Take Down – 9am Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Fish Fry’s – Friday March 4th, 2022 to Friday April 15th, 2022
- Ham Bingo – TBD