Wednesday, September 12, 8 pm, in the Social Hall. Menu – Brats, hot dogs, burgers, etc.
Menu – Barbeque or deli sandwiches
St Matthews annual fall fest will be held on Saturday September 22nd and Sunday September 23rd. The men’s club will be grilling, serving beverages at the bar, running bingo and paddlewheel. Bingo will start right after the 4pm mass. We will be looking for help both days so please volunteer if you are available, we will discuss at the meeting.
Touch a Truck – Family Fun Day – September 29, 2018, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Harmon Park
This a fun, educational, “hands-on” experience for children of all ages, families and friends. Vehicles include a Fire Truck, Paving Dump Truck, Tow Truck, Police Car, Ambulance, and many more!
- Raffles – Live Music – Henna Tattoos – Kids Games – Bounce House – Local Food Vendors – Local Business Booths
- Food and Drink by: 5-8 Grill & Tap Beer and Wine – Dessert and Icee Trucks – St. Matthews Men’s Club.
- The “Great Neighbors Duck Races” will take place during the Touch a Truck event.
We will need help cooking and serving food, we will discuss further at the general meeting.
Raffles continue to bring a consistent flow of funds to the club, we can always use help. Tim will pass around a sign-up sheet at the meeting.
After many years of dedication organizing the setting up and taking down of the manger scene Dennis Steele has decided to step down. We are looking for someone to replace Dennis. This has been a men’s club tradition for many years that we would like to continue. Dennis volunteered to help with years set-up to show his replacement how things are done. Please let us know if you would like to take it over.
Thank you, Dennis, for your many years of service doing this for the club!
Other News and Upcoming Events
- 2018 yearly dues are due, the same low price of $15.00 per year
- Elections in October.
- Turkey Bingo November 3rd
- Manger set-up Dec 15th
- Manger take down Jan 12th
See you September 12th!