Perkins will give the Church of Saint Matthew’s $3.00 for every pie ordered through Saint Matt’s. The proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards Social Hall improvements.
The more pies ordered, the more money raised for Saint Matt’s. Please share the order form with family and friends, and encourage them to order their Thanksgiving and Christmas pies through Saint Matt’s!
> Download the St Matthew Pie Order Form
Order Form Instructions
1. Complete both sections of the form. Keep the top section as your receipt and reminder of the date you will be picking up your pie(s).
2. One order form should be completed for each pick up date.
3. Attach the payment for your order to your form. Checks should be made out to: Perkins. Your payment must be included with your order form. (If you are ordering pies for more than one pick up date, you can make one payment for all of your pick up dates and forms.)
4. Submit your order form(s) and payment for the pies you have ordered to Saint Matt’s.
5. Order forms and payment can be submitted to Saint Matt’s the following ways:
- Drop your order with payment attached in the weekend collection basket.
- Turn in your order form and payment after the weekend Masses at the SCRIP table.
- Drop your order form and payment off at the Parish Center (490 Hall Avenue, Saint Paul).
- Mail your order form and payment to the Parish Office at 490 Hall Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55107. Orders should be mailed by November 16th to ensure they reach the Parish Office by November 20th.
Thank You for Your Order and Support of Saint Matt’s