The Good News from Alums, Friends and Families providing tuition assistance to Community of Saints Regional Catholic School
Download PDF: The-Good-News-Spring-2020
- Class of 1970 – All School Reunion! St. Matt’s, St. Mike’s, St. John Vianney, and Our Lady of Guadalupe, Saturday, May 16, 5:30 p.m., St. Matthew’s Social Hall.
- COS Rewarded for “Exceptional Results”, Receives Bonus $10,000 Grant from Healey Foundation
- Fr. Steve’s Column: “Community of Saints Regional Catholic School grows enrollment, expands educational opportunities, and thrives in the development of the whole student – physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.”
- Ret. General Joseph Votel ‘72 Will Address COS Middle School and Donors on Monday, April 20, 10 a.m., Community of Saints School, 335 Hurley St. East, West St. Paul.
- Gifts Given in Memory of George Kronschnabel (1925–2020)
- Planning for Giving – Donors Use “Required Minimum Distribution” (RMD) to Contribute to COS
- Remember When… Class of 1970 from St. Matthew, St. Michael, and St. John Vianney Share Memories
- Class of 1970 group graduation photos
- School News
- What Makes Preschool So Popular. Community of Saint’s preschool has a great reputation with families and the credentials to back it up. It’s earned a Four-STAR Parent-Aware rating, the highest possible score, and it’s received national accreditation from NAEYC (the National Association for Education of Young Children).
- A Community Eager to Give What They Receive. After some family’s circumstances have improved, they return the favor!
- STEM Club Sparks Interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Building robots and programming them to do things is fun!
To learn more about Community of Saints Regional Catholic School, visit us at www.communityofsaints.org.