The Good News-Summer 2019
Download PDF: The-Good-News-Summer-2019.pdf
- COS Purchases St. Michael’s Campus
- Fr. Steve’s Column
- Tom McKeown Knows a Good Education Changes Lives
- COS 2015 Alums Graduate from High School
- Class of ’69 & Reunion Sunday, April 28, 2019
- School News: University of Notre Dame Awards STEM Grant to COS
- School News: Coin Drive Raises $1,736.05 to Support Youth with Cancer
- School News: WEM Renews 3-Year Grant
- School News: Archbishop Hebda Visits COS
- School News: 8th Graders Head North for Annual Trip to Wolf Ridge
- Congratulations to the 8th Grade Graduating Class of 2019
COS 2019 Success Postcard
Download PDF: COS-2019-Success-Postcard.pdf
An interim mailing to our alumni and supporters highlighting recent successes.
- With strong retention and a welcoming environment, our enrollment has increased more than 18% this year. This is a 50% increase in the past four years!
- We are one of nine schools nationally selected by the University of Notre Dame for a program to expand access and learning opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
- We raised more than $250,000 for the Alums & Friends & Families tuition assistance fund. Since the start, we’ve raised more than $2 million to support student tuition.
- We purchased the St. Michael campus which provides a permanent home for COS, long- term stability for our families, and the flexibility to use the space to meet the needs of our students.
- All students participated in service learning projects to enhance Catholic values taught in the classroom. Projects include support for children with cancer, Isaac’s Blessing Bags, food shelves, and more.
- We received the Healey Foundation’s national SAGE award for demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit in marketing, development, and governance.