Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” Isaiah 6:8
GREETERS: Now that we have two masses each weekend, St. Matthews seeks additional “Greeters” to extend a warm welcome to those arriving for Mass. Your friendly smile and enthusiasm for the Church of St. Matthew parish are all that is needed. To help, contact: , or the parish office.
- Assume the role of content manager (editor) for the WordPress website st-matts.org.
- Post the parish bulletin and inserts each week.
- Post the Men’s Club newsletter once a month.
- Post a PDF of the “The Good News” (the Community of Saints Regional Catholic School newsletter) two or three times a year.
- Post miscellaneous news as it occurs (parish events, Faith Formation news, COS updates, liturgical ministry schedule, etc.).
- Edit existing online signup forms for Faith Formation using Formidable Forms.
- Cross-post occasional articles to St. Matt’s Facebook page (will coordinate with Alan Christensen)
- Monitor WordPress security and plugin updates
- Report any problems to web admin Richard Schletty
THANK YOU: To the 81 worshippers who attended the 4:15 mass last Sat and the 69 who attended the Sun. 10:15 mass. Thank You to Fr. Thomas Kommers who volunteered to offer mass with us while Fr. Adrian is on a well-deserved vacation. To Andy who on Sat. handled the opening announcements and was Cantor for the mass. To Mary who served as Lector. To Pianist Jill & Phil who provided the music. Our Eucharistic Ministers Kathy, Ann & Tim. Ushers Tim & Kevin, and Sacristan Mary. We thank those who ministered on Sunday. Pianist Phil, Cantor Linda. Lector Joanne, Eucharistic Ministers, Josie Ginny & Becky, Ushers & Sacristans Ginny, and Joanne. Thank You to Tim, Corrine , John, Debbie, Bernie, Jane & Ginny who took the Eucharist to family and friends who are unable to attend in person.
THANK YOU: To Richard who has volunteered to help with the website until a new webmaster comes forward.
WE ARE A VOLUNTEER PARISH!