Worship and Prayer
- Saturday at 4:15 pm
- Sunday at 10:15 am
Daily Mass Times (during the school year: September - May)
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 am
- Wednesday at 8:00 am: Sacred Scripture/Communion Service
- Thursday at 9:10 am at Community of Saints School in West St. Paul (St. Michael's campus)
- Funeral Masses are celebrated as needed
School Masses at COS
School masses at Community of Saints Regional Catholic School are on Thursday at 9:10 am throughout the school year. Parishioners, parents, grandparents, family and friends are all welcome to attend these masses. Please check the weekly bulletin to see if Father Adrian cancels a Mass during vacation, holidays, etc. Occasionally a bilingual mass is celebrated by Fr. Andrew Brinkman, pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe Church.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession, Penance)
- 1st & 3rd Weekends: After 4:15 Mass until 5:20 pm – in chapel
- 2nd & 4th Weekends: After 10:15 Mass until 11:20 am – in chapel
- December 15, 2019 – Advent Penance Service, 3 p.m.
Holy Day Schedules
Please contact the Parish Office @ 651-224-9793 for Holy Day schedules that are not included on this page.
Holy Days Of Obligation in the Catholic Church
THE POWER OF PRAYER: You can request prayers for yourself, family and friends by calling St. Matthew’s Prayer Line 651.457.0228. You can request prayers for healing, family unhappiness, help to find a job, addiction to name a few. All requests are confidential.